On Friday, June 15 beginning at 6:00 a.m. ET, CardConnect will be updating its SSL certificate.
IMPORTANT: If you are using the CardPointe Terminal and have not made the 'PrinPay' update, you are required to follow the below instructions for updating your terminal. Failure to make this update before Friday, June 15 at 6:00 a.m. will result in service disruptions. If you have already made the update, there is no anticipated impact to customers or transactions.
1. Settle your terminal for transactions accepted since your last batch settlement
2. Press  to make sure you’ve batched out your transactions for the day
3. Press [.,#*]
4. Press  for Maintenance
5. Press  for Download
6. Press  to begin the download
7. Your terminal will automatically reboot and possibly print the status of the update
8. When complete, your terminal will return to the CardPointe screen saver
For assistance with this update, please call CardConnect at 877.828.0720.
You can also find more information by copying and pasting this link into your browser: https://support.cardconnect.com/cardconnect-security-update